Physis Family
Physis business around the world, is headquartered in Ningbo, China, affiliated with branches, subsidiaries and offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Xi'an, Wuhan, Zhuzhou, Ningbo, Guangzhou, Wuxi and other major cities in China, and  Italian subsidiaries in Europe. Moreover, our raw material suppliers and high-end partners come from all over the world.

· Physis Headquarters

Address: No.308 Anju Road, Beilun District, Ningbo, Zhejiang Province

· European R&D Center and Overseas Sales Company

Address: Genoa, Italy

·  Laboratory and Testing Center
· New Energy (Ningbo) Manufacturing Base

Address: Ningbo China 315336

· Ningbo Manufacturing Base

Covers an area of 72,000m2 and introduces advanced European production equipments to build world-class automatic production lines of servo motors and servo drives; achieves the intelligent, informatized, and traceable production process as a smart factory.

Address:Ningbo China 315336

· New Energy (Zhuzhou) Manufacturing Base

manufacture of motors and powertrain for electric vehicles.

Address:Zhuzhou , China 412000

· New Energy (Tianjin) Manufacturing Base

Manufacture of inverters for electric vehicles.

Address: Tianjin, China 300304

· Overseas Branches

Collects together R&D,manufacturing and overseas sales,which is in charge of servo motors, servo drives, BLDC motors and motor parts.

Address:Ningbo China 315336

· Sales Subsidiaries

Sales of servo products and solutions for the wind power and crystalline silicon industries.

Address: Wuhan, China 430223

· Sales Subsidiaries in Northwest

Address:Xi'an China 710016

· Beijing Subsidiary

Focusing on the R&D, trial-manufacture and sales of electric drive systems for electric vehicles.

Address: Beijing, China 100176

·Subsidiary in Italy

OSAIcnc S.r.l was established in 1957, which is a world-renowned CNC system company dedicated to the R&D and sales of CNC products, providing customers with professional, advanced and personalized solutions. In 2019, Physis completed 60% equity acquisition of OSAI cnc S.r.l, which became a holding subsidiary of Physis in Italy; In 2022, Physis acquired the remaining 40% of OSAI cnc S.r.l, which became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Physis in Italy.

Address: Turin, Italy







Headquarters Sales & Marketing